Are you interested in working in Syracuse to support youth of color who aspire to be educators? Join the lab!
The Sharpe Lab is now hiring a graduate research assistant for 10 hours/week during summer and fall ’22. Applicants must be eligible for hourly work during the academic year.
The GRA will:
- Assist with all phases of project, including:
- project development and writing
- data collection (interviews, focus groups, and teaching sessions at the high school)
- qualitative data analysis
- reporting findings in written reports and conference presentations
- Manage and support undergraduate RAs
- Write regular project blog posts
- This position is for approximately 10 hours/week, though some weeks may be lighter/heavier.
- To apply, scan the QR code below or click here.